Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Smiles!!!





I have some dear friends that post Sunday Smiles. They post each week some things that make them smile or things they are thankful for. I am going to copy them. I hope that I can remember to do this. So here we go.



1. Autistic, lovable kids. These kids have a special place in my heart.










The pic on the left is my Brother and his girlfriends son Andrew. He is severely autistic. He is very affectionate and lovable. He does not talk with words but I have learned his likes and dislikes from his own ways of communicating. I love this boy so much. Whenever I see him I am filled with so much love.





The pic on the right is Ben. He was in my primary class at church. Ward and I taught Ben for two years. I was able to help Ben deal with all the things we did in Primary ea. Sunday, and we loved being with ea. other. I don't see Ben often anymore. Mostly because we moved. Ben isn't severely autistic. He can talk to me. But I learned his likes and dislikes quickly by watching his actions. I also learned a lot by reading his blog his Mom keeps. I miss Ben and had a wonderful time with him. This boy gives me much joy. I love you Benny Boy.



2. Relief Society lessons on Sunday at church. Today we learned the things we can do to keep our family together for eternity. Now these are things we are told a lot. But today we focus on the list. It gives me a renewed hope. As I am human and slide a lot.



3. My husband, who went to our Steak Priesthood Mtg alone for the first time I can ever remember. We love this ward.













4. My In-laws. They are retired now. They literally fill my shoes while I am away from my kids at work all day.






5. My amazing niece...she had a rough childhood. She has 3 beautiful children. She has a great job, and has made huge strides to do the things she needs to be an awesome mom and she does it all on her own.





Wow, I could go on and on. This is easier than I thought. TTFN.

No comments: