We went to Cali to see friends and family! Had a blast but Ward had to stay home and work! We had so much fun catching up with friends and family! Wish we could have stayed longer! I went down to see my Granny! She is 97! Granny is alert, and still caring fir herself! I love her so much!
I started CNA training this week! I love it! We will see how i feel after clinicals! Lol!
Well it is really hard to blog from my iPod so ttfn!


2 comments:
Dear Norma,
I am glad that you had a good trip to CA. It is amazing that your Granny is still caring for herself at 97. I wish that we could have seen you so I could have thanked you in person for all the loving support you have given me. Your kind comments on my blog have meant a lot to me. Good luck with your clinical training and congrats on learning how to post from your iPod. Have a great week. Hugs, Lura
I didn't know you were doing CNA???! Awesome. Hope all is well. :)
Post a Comment