Hello bloggers....I am finally done with my CNA Certification. Yay!! I passed with 99% on my final. Honestly though, it was really easy stuff. I still have to take my state certification but that is a few weeks out. I really loved working in the long term care facilities. I loved each person I cared for so much. Sadly, CNA make less than I make now as a receptionist. However, I am not giving up hope. I would like to work in the office I am working in now as a Medical Assistant. However, I did not certify in that, I certified as a CNA. A CNA works in the hospitals or in the care center. Which is fine too. I can't seem to find an opening for a CNA or an MA at this point. I will however, work on call on weekends for my friend who is a mid-wife. (Please forgive me for not using proper punctuation and capitalization. I am doing good to get this done at all). I am excited to work with her.
I made it, working 24/7, ok not really but 7 days a week 10 hours a day for four weeks. I didn't get sick once. I literally bathed in my essential oils. However, 2 days after I finished school, I was sick. Flat in bed! I ended up missing 2 days of work. Ugg. I'm good now though.
One more thing in my rattling mess here. Our awesome neighbor put together a computer for us to use for now. We are very grateful for it too. TTFN!
On another note, Sara started Clogging. She loves it and is doing really well. Hailey, is loving Jr. High and doing great. I am very pleased that she managed to get 2 A's and 5 B's on her quarter grades. She also FINALLY got to babysit for the first time on her own. She loves it of course. Morgan, still carries Staight A's and is going to try out for basketball this month.


3 comments:
CONGRATS!!! It sounds like you and your family are doing well. I sure miss our days together at the office. Let's keep in touch!
I'm so proud of you, that's awesome!! Congrats, you'll find a job that fits you perfect. But I'll miss seeing you when I come in!!
Congrats on your high score and getting your CNA. I wish that I had had you to take care of my the weeks I was in the hospital after our accident. I know that you are a loving care giver.
I had to talk in stake conference today. It went well and I am thankful. I really felt that the Lord helped me write my talk and give it.
I hope that you will find the job that you are looking for. Have a great week. Hugs, Lura
Post a Comment