Monday, February 27, 2012

Happenings

Hello Blogging World....

We have been keeping busy here as usual. We've had illness, and work, and school. The girls are doing great. Morgan is starting registration for High School. She really wants to try out for Cheerleading....hello 640.00 in fees. That may not happen. Hailey is starting Soccer this month, and Sara has Clogging dance competition this month. She would love to attend BYU's Clogging camp this summer but we may not be able to send her this year.

I absolutely love my new position as an MA. It has been keeping me moving and I love it. This month we get to see Hunger Games at work. They rented out a theater and we are allowed to bring 1 guest. I am really excited.

Ward and I both had our 41st Bdays the last 2 mo. and our Sara turns 10 in March.

We are looking forward to purchasing a home in Sept. of this year. We have decided to buy as cheep as possible. We are really sick of purchasing at the top of our range and being house poor.

Well...TTFN PS below are our family pics. There are only 3 of them for now.







No comments: