Sunday, January 22, 2012

Well, not a whole lot has gone on since my last post. I thought I would do an update on my new position at work. I LOVE IT! I stay screaming busy. I love that too. There isn't anything I hate worse than not having enough to do at work. As a receptionist the last 5 years I sat on my duff and provided service to those who came in and those that called in. It was great. Super easy and I loved catching up and staying up to date with my co-workers. Which now I don't even have time to wave at them. Anyway, I went from 5 years of sitting to not even being able to think about sitting. By the time 4:00 pm comes, my hips, legs, and feet are killing me. Once I get home,well ask my girls I am in my recliner for 1/2 hr or so till my legs and hips stop aching. I am really out of shape. I've learned many things in the last 3 wks. How to scrape poop out of babies diapers and send off to the lab, Urine Analysis, gag kids with the swab to test for strep, weigh, measure, do a PKU and of course poke the legs of poor unsuspecting kids. Actually most of them cry the min. I call their names in the waiting room. I've witnessed wart removals, toe nail removals, cast applications,and circumcisions, I still need to observe a cast removals, spinal tap, stitches, and I am sure there are other things I haven't even thought of. So, like I said, I love it.

The family is doing great. Morgan saved her babysitting money and bought herself a laptop. She thinks I am mean for not bowing at her wants and serving her with a sliver platter of whatever she wants. Notice I said wants. I make my girls save their money, and if there is anything they WANT they have to buy it.

Hailey is doing great in 7th grade. She is a social butterfly and always has a ton of friends all the time. She will probably play spring soccer but we are still undetermined at this point.

Sara is loving her clogging class and will be competing in March. I am hoping to get her into the clogging camp at BYU.

Ward well same thing as always. Working his butt off, and serving his women. Today he baked cookies with Hailey. It was so fun to watch them. He also loves our primary class and as I, he gets good laughs from the things that little 4 yr olds say in class. One of my faves...Q: Why does Jesus want us to choose the right? A: I could smell hot dogs in my Mommy's tummy.

Well till next time. TTFN

No comments: