Why, O why is it so hard for me to update this blog...???!!!!!
Good News!!! I was offered a CNA Position with my current employer. I started on Tuesday. I love it. I stay really busy which is what I thrive on. I have been learning new things everyday. I have also poked a lot of cute kids with needles (their Immunizations) :(. Today I was able to watch the freezing of a plantar wart (very painful), and a circumcision :( ! It did not make me sick at all just sad for those poor little boys. Thankfully they won't remember it.
Today is my Birthday....I realized how much I love going to work on my Birthday. I got balloons, doughnuts, and Birthday wishes. When I got home, my girls made me a Happy Birthday banner and put it on the garage door. Then I got to go on a scavenger hunt to find a present from my Sara...2 movie tickets, and skittles. Morgan gave me a beautiful card and a cozy blanket and pillow. Hailey gave me a really cute card telling me how much she loves me with a Reese Peanutbutter Cup. My favorite! The girls also made me a cake, and Ward went out and got one of my favs...Pizza and bread sticks.
We had a fun Christmas with lots going on. Over all it was a lot of fun. We had Family at our house Christmas Day, and the Day after. We also had a lot of fun on New Years Eve...had a party at our friends house with lots of silly string, fire works, and yummy food.
Sara had her first two Clogging Performances in the month of Dec. she did great and decided to do compitition next year. TTFN


No comments:
Post a Comment