Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Visitors from Cali

I was born and raised in California. I still have a lot of friends and family in Cali. In 2009 I found a long lost friend. We had met when we were just 3 yrs old (I think). We met at ballet school. Well, I think it may have been tap dance. Anyway, our parents became good friends and we spent a lot of time together. As time went on, my parents ended up moving to Norco, CA. I rarely got to see my friend whose name is Jennifer by the way. The last time I had seen her was when we were around 12. As I mentioned, I found her on Facebook in 2009. She called me right away. We did a lot of catching up and staying in touch. Last summer in 2010, my girls and I went to Cali. We made arrangements to go see Jenny and her family. We had an amazing time. This summer I found out Jenny and her family were headed to Idaho for a family reunion. I jokingly said come see us. Guess what??? They did!!! We were like two little girls at Christmas. They came and stayed two nights with us. We had so much fun. My love for her and her family only grew stronger. My girls love her and her family, and our hubby's are a lot alike. A few things really amazed me. 1. Jenny has a Son who is Autistic. His name is Max. Max is 11 yrs old. He is the sweetest guy full of smiles and loves. He was such a pleasure to be around. But that is not what amazed me. What amazed me is the calmness that he had even being out of his own element. 2. The next thing that really made an impact on me was that they showed a love of the Lord, and never hesitated to give thanks. They are not LDS, how appriciative I was to have them not even think twice to publicly show their gratitude and love to our Father in Heaven. They are an amazing family how wonderful it is for our families to unite and instantly connect. We love you Roco, Jenny, Maxi, and baby Orneles. Jenny, Roco, and Max came on July 5th. On Friday we headed to Payson Lakes. My Bro. his main squeeze and their little Anderw were up there camping. Andrew is also Autistic. We wanted them to all meet. Of course Jenny knows by Bro. but how fun it was to introduce her to my Sis-in-law and little Drew. I have a connection with these little guys. I just love them so much. I also had a cute little guy in my primary class. I just love that kiddo too. these are special spirits from our Father in Heaven. TTFN
This is Jenny and I as kids.
This is Jenny and Roco and Max
These two? Well you know.
These are some wierdos
This is me and my Bro.! We were teasing each other.
This is Max at the lake
this is Andrew

1 comment:

Jen-jenn said...

I absolutely love you Gigi! Just saw this, can't wait to see you all in April!

Love you, The Ornelas Family