Sunday, November 4, 2012
Why the heck is my main pic on my blog so dang huge? We have been so busy...as always. I have a ton of pictures to post. We bought a house in Provo. Poor little house was so neglected. Ward has worked so hard on it. Really, I haven't done a whole lot. Work, Laundry, cleaning the house etc. But Ward, he has cleaned up both front and back yard, painted the whole house (well mostly), repaired things, and right now his latest, is actually art work. He has been putting gel stain on our doors, trim and baseboards. I call it art because he literally has painted plan smooth surfaces and they look like wood. I don't have a pic on my computer only on my phone. I will try to post pics asap. Mean while we both got new callings in our new ward. I am the assistant camp director. This is very fitting seeing as my oldest can't seem to go to girls camp with out sobbing to come home because she wants ME! Me? really is this the same girl that lashes out at me every second, tells me what to do etc. Really? What a bi-polar child. But today, this same child walked up to me in church and wrapped her arm around me. Wow!!! How lucky I felt. Anyway back on to the subject of callings, I also got called to be the 8 yr old Activity Day Leader. Wooohooo. When the Bishopric Member told me what they wanted me to do, I let out a Y E SSSSS! He laughed and said ok, I've never had that reaction. I have been in Primary for the better part of 12 years. I love those sweet cute kiddos, but I am so thrilled to be in R.S. on Sunday, and Sunday School. Girls Camp holds a special spot in my heart. I loved it as a youth. Now, on to Ward he was called to be the 11 yr old assistant Scout Leader. He's not as excited as me, but he is hopeful. LOL. Well, I have to get going now. I hope to catch up later. TTFN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congrats on the new callings. How nice for you to get a calling that you are really happy about. I'm sure that you will do a good job.
I bet the house looks great. I wish we could do some painting on ours. It needs it but neither John nor I have the energy.
Have a great week.... It will be great for me if Romney wins.... I hope.... I hope.. Hugs, Lura
Post a Comment