Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Addindum to Avoiding Everyone

Ok, if you didn't read my last blog. Do read it or you will be confused. It is 11:18 PM and we just spent the last 2 hrs talking to our neighbors who live in Ogden but also own the home next door which has sat vacant for a while now. We are able to lease their house until the market gets better and the lenders are more comfortable with lending again. We are really excited. It is a really nice house and they are great people. I am a still sad about the house in Eagle Mt cuz I have a close friend out there too. But Ward really felt strong about the decision to stay here and I really love the ward here. So we are staying. I am just glad to have a stable home finally. So we move next door and stay put. Yippee!!!!!

No comments: