Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday To Hailey





Today is Hailey's 9th birthday. Wow how time flys. She has brought much love, affection, and energy to our home. We are so greatful to have her in our family. We are finally in our house and we love it. It has pleanty of room for us and I wonder how we ever fit into the smaller homes. We have not been to our new ward yet. But have had visits from some neighbors. We are excited to meet new friends.

6 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

awww, happy birthday hailey!!! I LOVE the new house, it is beautiful! I'm glad it is so much bigger, that must be great to have plenty of room! Hope you love it just as much as your last ward!

Diana said...

Wow you guys are very fast movers. I hope it all works out for the best. See you at work.

Unknown said...

LOVE the house! It looks great and BIG! Happy Birthday Hailey! She's such a beautiful little girl! We hope she had a great b-day!

Alisa said...

I love your new house!! It is so cute. It fits you guys! It looks so big.... Well I hope you get to stay forever. like you want

The J,K,K,K,and J's said...

I am so glad you are settled. We miss you down here though. Happy Birthday to Hailey! Kim Truesdell

Buffy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Hailey! Looks like you had a great one!!! I am so happy y'all finally are able to have a home with so much room! So so sorry for the trials you have had in finding it! The house looks beautiful.