Saturday, July 19, 2008
We have a WINNER
ok, we have yet another verbal agreement and plan to sign a contract on Monday. We have looked from Provo to Lehi. We called every home in our neighborhood, and finally found two homes that accepted our applications. One was in Lehi and the other was in Pleasant Grove. Because of the market and the skidish lenders we have opted to do a long term rent. We chose the house in Pleasant Grove. It is 2400 Sq ft, and we can still have our animals. We cannot keep our beautiful sweet lab Lily. She is the best dog. But we have had the others too long and can't get rid of them. We are very sad. But we have to move on. We should be all moved before the 1st of Aug. Wish us luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You poor things! What a fiasco...I can't imagine moving all those times with 3 kids and pets too! I hope this works out and that you guys can stay there long term! I'm sorry about having to give up your doggie! That is so hard I can't even imagine!
Wow! Crazyness! Sad that Lily has to go but understandable. It will get better soon I'm sure!
Sometimes it is the adversity that makes life so much better in the end. I can totally relate Norma. With Micron we moved six times in 7 months. It's miserable, it's frustrating, you lose a little piece of yourself each time you have to do it...but in the end, once you find home.
You love it all the more.
Hugs, thinking of you and Ward and the kids!
Post a Comment