Friday, December 14, 2012

Tragic

The news of today's shooting did not weigh heavy in my heart or mind when I first heard of it! It came across as a txt mg from KSL! Once Morgan came home and turned on the TV I was struck with sorrow! I had not realized the exact magnitude of what had happened earlier this morning! To top it off I found out that my sisters friends daughter had not been accounted for! It was so heart breaking! I have a habit of putting myself in others shoes and I was very saddened! We soon found that this particular little girl is indeed a victim! I will pray the families, and friends involved!

On a lighter note, Morgan is taking ASL as her foreign language ! She has picked it up really fast! She preformed a Christmas song for us. I love watching her! I hope to post it here if I can!

Also, Hailey sings in Girls Ensamble. She had a concert this week at school! They did really well! There were 3 students who passed out and one needed an ambulance! One boy fell off the stands and had a seizure , one boy locked his knees and got over heated! The other boy went outside and had seven seizures! The kids were told by other kids that he had 2 energy drinks, and 7 Mt. Dews that day. That is all hear say of course! Needless to say, we were all worried at first that there might be carbon monoxide or something going on!

Sara quit Dance this week. She felt overwhelmed. The time changed from last year and she went right after school! By the time we got home, she barely had time to do homework , & eat before bed. I'm was a little sad at first!

No comments: