I am now able to access Blogger from my phone! I sold my windows phone and bought an older iPhone! I love it!
Ward went in for an ultrasound of his gallbladder . He has been having issues for a long time. The Tech can't tell what he sees of course but he said " nothing caught his eye!" So now we are concerned it may be ulcers in his throat or stomach. We will hear from the Dr. this week.
I'm going to try to post really random pics just to see if I can. Ok not sure how to comment on ea. pic. Sara got contacts and loves them. Then there is a pic of my silly Nephew and I . There is one of my Cat who just noticed the fish we've had for a yr. On a side note, he's never allowed on the counter. That must be why he just noticed. Finally a pic of Ward and some of our pets. It was really cold yesterday and every time we sat down, they were clbing on our laps. Ok TTFN






1 comment:
Fun pics... LouAnn just had her gallbladder out Friday night. She is glad that is over. I hope Ward feels better soon.
Post a Comment