Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Answers
Ok so I talked to a friend of mine about why people have to go PRIVATE! I heard some interesting things. I figured it had to be some serious stuff. Good luck to those of you who are going Private and to those of you who aren't. I feel concerned about some of these issues, but won't be going private just yet. I am still a little fickle with it. This week END will be busy with eye doc and dental appt. then we wrap it all up with Ward's company party. TATA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Norma
your girls are cuter than ever! :D
We have only one reason for going private...to keep all the sick perverts from viewing pictures of our son. We haven't had anything happen to us so no worries but a friend of mine had a guy from out of state that started stalking her 13 year old daughter through their family blog. He was able to get their phone # and other information from the info he picked up on their blog. He started calling their house and leaving comments on their blog about their daughter..pretty freaky stuff so I went with my gut and decided to go private even though I've honestly never been concerned about it before for the same reason you had listed.
Anyhoo I will be sending you and invite as soon as we go private so keep in touch! :D
Post a Comment