Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Jokes!
The other day while I was work, I happened to wander into the lunch room. There were some chocolate covered nuts rolled in powder sugar. I love chocolate covered nuts so I grabbed a bowl and started to pour some. At that point one of the Docs (We won't mention any names)came in along with one of the PA's. He says "how can you eat those things? Do you know what they look like?" I made some comment which has left my mind due to powder sugar inhalation. He says "smell them they smell like poop". So I put my bowl to my nose to take a wif and viola the Doc shoves the bowl to my face leaving powder sugar all over my face. Almost immediately he and the PA fall to the floor in laughter. LOL it was pretty funny. It also happened to be his birthday. All day I told him I would pay him back. So the next day I brought brownie poops to work. I made brownies and rolled them so they looked like poop and left them on a Kleenex on his chair. He nearly sat on them but I officially grossed him out and got him back. He wouldn't even try to eat one, but the same PA that was with him did and was lovin it. It was a fun couple of days. It is great being able to joke around with your co-workers. Thanks to the Doc!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So funny! I heard about this tonight from a certain PA who was involved. He said it was good that you got him back.
I think he is lucky that you have a good sense of humor!! But remember you don't get just even, you "one up" him...you have to do something else to let him know not to mess with you again! Have a great Christmas!
That was pretty funny it really did look like poop to!!!
Hello my friend That sound very funny. I have not talked to you for such a long time. I hope you guys had a good Christmas. We did, it was fun to have a baby in the house again. Ali keeps asking about when Sara can come play. So lets plan a day soon.
Janna
Post a Comment