Tuesday, December 2, 2008

That makes all of them


Student of the week replay. Morgan received student of the week this week. I am so wondering if it is because they are moving to a new school. I have yet to decide if I will MAKE Morgan change schools though and her teacher knows that. Ok and for all of you bloggers. Why is everyone so hyped about going PRIVATE? I haven't had or heard of any special situations. So fill me in on the details. Don't we all shop online, bank online, etc, etc. Can't you change your settings without having to go private? I want to be in on the updates, I have had tons of people go "private", but it takes way more time to sign in to someones blog. Anyway, reading a blog or txt isn't the same as talking to someone in person. I hope I haven't offended anyone, that wasn't my intention. Just need a little education on the matter. However, I have made anyone under the age of 18 who I know has a blog go private. That is an entirely different situation. K fill me in.

4 comments:

Buffy said...

Congrats to Morgan! That's exciting!!

Ashlyn! said...

Don't let her go! I will miss her! Sorry I had to comment! I am Ashlyn, Morgan's friend!

Emerson said...

We know they did the same thing here...school changes sigh.

Congrats Morgan on Student of the week...

And well, my blog is private to be able to write more personal things. I guess it's silly. But there are some of Jason's family I would rather not read my blog....

It's personal I guess?

Plus, I don't want my photos stolen, and don't mind signing in to read all the wonderful happenings everywhere. Once I sign into my blog, I can read theirs without signing in again...so it isn't that big of a deal :]

Happy you guys are doing so well!!

Take care,

S

Morgan Barton said...

It's okay Ash We can always talk