Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Holidays

Ok, it is really late and I am feeling really emotional. Could be many things. But I wanted to take the moment to wish all a very Merry Christmas. We had many ups and downs this year and the economey didn't help. We have a wonderful home and a fantastic ward. I have a great job with a lot of friends who are my family away from home. We have many fun times together and laugh and cry together. We just celebrated my managers 5oth birthday and she was a great sport. We had a lot of fun with it and so did her husband. She is awesome to work for and so much fun. I am grateful for my wonderful husband and all that he does for us and our little family. He works very hard not only to provide for us financially but also emotionally. I love to watch the girls interact with him. I am so happy to have such a large circle of loving friends and family who are a great support to us. Thank you to all our life would not be the same without each and everyone of you. I hope we all take a few minutes from our hectic schedule and remember the reason for the season. May the Lords blessings shower you all.

No comments: