Monday, January 14, 2008
Manic Monday
The weekend went by fast. Now we are at Manic Monday. I say manic monday because I frantically try to accomplish things before heading to work for half day. I over looked laundry to spend time with the family and now need to catch up. Morgan is home today she isn't feeling well. Lets hope Hailey remembers to pick Sara up at her class and get her to the bus. I have started weight watchers and while I love to see the pounds drop off, it is hard to overlook my favorite foods. Oh well it will lead to a healthier me. I still can only handle the eliptical for about 5 min before my legs turn to jello. Hope the week goes well for all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hang in there Norma! I know how you feel diets suck and working out sucks even more but the results are great! I've been working out 3 nights a week at the gym and sometimes I don't think I'll make it through the classes their so tough! I'll be rooting for you!
Good for you! I hope Morg feels better soon! Have you tried working out at a lower resistance so your legs don't turn to jello?
Norma,
I found your blog on Angie's blog. I thought, Hey, I know a Ward and Norma! It was fun talking with you at Walmart this week. Stop by anytime! Hope you had a great week. Our blog is : thejandks.blogspot.com.Talk to you later, Kim
Norma, I found your blog on Angies. I thought, Hey, I know a Ward and Norma. Anyway, It was fun talking with you at Walmart. Stop by anytime! Hope you had a great week. Kim
Norma, Found your Blog on Angie's. It was fun talking with you at Walmart this week. Stop by anytime. I love to catch up with you. Hope you had a great week. Kim
Post a Comment