Such cute pictures! And I love the story above. What did they eat? I wish I could have been there. We pretty much did the same thing at the Glasmann house. We also played In a Pickle...and it was also the men who got a little out of hand.
so cute!! Yeah for Hailey and Morgan eating such good dinners :-) Makayla is ADORABLE and she is the spitting image of Kristina! Beautiful! I love her blue blue eyes. Glad you guys had a great holiday, we love you so much!!
How fun! It looks like you guys hada blast! New Years at our house was quite boring...we almost didn't make it till midnight but somehow pulled through! Your girls are adorable!
Oh my gosh! The girls are so cute! I can't believe I actually see all three of the Guys at once on a picture!!!!!!!!! We have to have you all over after how many years now????? I'm sorry you don't feel good! 1000 mg of Vitamin C and 2-4 garlic pills a day helps the immune system to recharge. See it it helps.
We have been married for 17 years and have 3 beautiful girls. We love our life and try to do what's right. Both of us work and we all love the outdoors. We love to camp, vacation, and swim. Ward loves RC rock crawlers, Pittsberg Steelers, and tinkering with anything. He also has a handyman service he runs on the side. Me, well I love being a Mother to my girls, being a homemaker, and I am very compasionate. Morgan is headed quickly to her teenage years. She loves communitcating anyway she can, hanging out with friends, and is a huge helper to me. Hailey is my energizer bunny, a monkey, and loves sports. Sara is all girl, loves pink and lace, and is very loving and tender.
4 comments:
Such cute pictures! And I love the story above. What did they eat? I wish I could have been there. We pretty much did the same thing at the Glasmann house. We also played In a Pickle...and it was also the men who got a little out of hand.
so cute!! Yeah for Hailey and Morgan eating such good dinners :-) Makayla is ADORABLE and she is the spitting image of Kristina! Beautiful! I love her blue blue eyes. Glad you guys had a great holiday, we love you so much!!
How fun! It looks like you guys hada blast! New Years at our house was quite boring...we almost didn't make it till midnight but somehow pulled through! Your girls are adorable!
Oh my gosh! The girls are so cute!
I can't believe I actually see all three of the Guys at once on a picture!!!!!!!!!
We have to have you all over after how many years now?????
I'm sorry you don't feel good!
1000 mg of Vitamin C and 2-4 garlic pills a day helps the immune system to recharge. See it it helps.
Post a Comment