While I was watching Super Nanny, my two youngest girls decided to do my hair. It was fun but I got a headache fast. I just kept reminding myself of how much fun they were having and endured the achy head for a bit.
We have been married for 17 years and have 3 beautiful girls. We love our life and try to do what's right. Both of us work and we all love the outdoors. We love to camp, vacation, and swim. Ward loves RC rock crawlers, Pittsberg Steelers, and tinkering with anything. He also has a handyman service he runs on the side. Me, well I love being a Mother to my girls, being a homemaker, and I am very compasionate. Morgan is headed quickly to her teenage years. She loves communitcating anyway she can, hanging out with friends, and is a huge helper to me. Hailey is my energizer bunny, a monkey, and loves sports. Sara is all girl, loves pink and lace, and is very loving and tender.
5 comments:
I think your hair turned out very stylish! You have some future beauticians on your hands!:) Have a great weekend.
oooohhh very pretty! can I make an appointment sometime to get my hair done?? :)
you look gorgeous! I bet they had a blast :-) Keegan doesn't do as near a nice job....
LOL that is awesome Norma! How much fun did you have?
What a great mom :)
Suz
Aw fun. Reminds me of some fun times with the girls. Love ya.
Post a Comment