Monday, January 21, 2008
Manic Monday
Happy new week to everyone. We had a nice weekend. Ward spent two days helping his Dad do some work in their basement. I of course cleaned up the whole house. The girls spent a lot of time at their Grandma Barton's playing with their cousin Kyra. Today I am trying to talk myself into my weekly half day at work. The kids aren't in school today so I really am fighting it. I mentioned to my boss that I may not be in. I have to take Kyra up to Orem so I might as well put in a few hours of work anyway. Kristina's son was at the ER lastnight. He had only 1 wet diaper along with a fever and not wanting his bottle. Turns out he has two ear infections. Tis the season for illness. Well happy week to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow I'm glad Kristina's son is ok, that sounds like it was a bit scary . Sounds like you and Ward have been really busy. It's always the hardest to be motivated to work on a holiday. I had a hard time with that when i worked at ACAFS but it was always so much better if I just went in because then I wasn't overwhelmed the next day....but getting there is so hard!
Sad for ear infections, hope the lil' guy gets better soon. Keeg says he misses his cousins lots. He asked me yesterday if I "remembered" Sara, Hailey, and Morgan. I said of course I did, and he proceeded to get a sad sad look and say "I really miss them Mommy!" :-( We miss you guys!
Post a Comment