Ok I am in a delima. Short hair? But not as short as this summer. Or Longer hair? leave some comment and view my pics so I can get help deciding. Thanks.
I like your hair longer....but not too long. It's too short in that picture for my preference. I think it's cute shorr but your hair doesn't do the same thing every day, kind of like mine...we have to have hair cuts that can look good in different styles because we don't get the same look every days.
I think I like your hair just a little bit longer but lets face it Norma...you are skinny and skinny people can wear their hair however they want and still look great!
We have been married for 17 years and have 3 beautiful girls. We love our life and try to do what's right. Both of us work and we all love the outdoors. We love to camp, vacation, and swim. Ward loves RC rock crawlers, Pittsberg Steelers, and tinkering with anything. He also has a handyman service he runs on the side. Me, well I love being a Mother to my girls, being a homemaker, and I am very compasionate. Morgan is headed quickly to her teenage years. She loves communitcating anyway she can, hanging out with friends, and is a huge helper to me. Hailey is my energizer bunny, a monkey, and loves sports. Sara is all girl, loves pink and lace, and is very loving and tender.
5 comments:
I like your hair longer....but not too long. It's too short in that picture for my preference. I think it's cute shorr but your hair doesn't do the same thing every day, kind of like mine...we have to have hair cuts that can look good in different styles because we don't get the same look every days.
I like your semi-long hair, like when it is chin length to just below the ears length. I think that is my favorite!
I think I like your hair just a little bit longer but lets face it Norma...you are skinny and skinny people can wear their hair however they want and still look great!
I like it long! Well, that is the only way I have really seen you :) Though I have to say it does look cute short too!
Hi,
I think you look beautiful no matter what! Just do what's best for you!
Post a Comment