Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Hello world. So yesterday I got sent home from work because I tested positive for strep. I was doing great and really didn't want to go home. Anyway I got home and got a lot of things done. But, by 2:30 I plumitted. By 1 AM I was shaking uncontrolably from a fever. I went from chills to sweats all night. Today I feel even worse. :( I am off today and really glad. Ward goes in for an MRI tomorrow and we will find out what has been going on with his shoulder. The girls and I have found the joy of Knifty Knitters. They are knitting looms and we have been having a lot of fun with them. We will have to take pics and post them. Happy Wednesday!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh you poor thing! I HATE being sick and I hate going to the doctor even more :) I hope you get feeling better soon and I will be looking forward to your knitting pics!

Jessica G said...

Hope you get better soon...and that nobody else gets it!! Love ya.

Zach 'n' Jack said...

oh I'm so sorry NOrma! Get better soon, that is just rotten.....Love you!!

Emerson said...

Aww I hope you are feeling much better! Here's to no one else catching it!

Knifty knitters, my kids were gifted with hats at Christmas made from those. They are totally cute!