IT'S FIRDAY........
YIPPEE, had a full day at work with lots of new babies, and sick kids. I did my weekly weigh in with weight watchers (only I don't go to the mtg, I weigh in at work and report to a friend), you have to ans to someone or you don't stay motivated. Anyway I have lost 4 lbs. Since Jan. 5, 2008. I have trouble with my chocolate and other favs but I try to use the eliptical to help. I have a R.S. breakfast in the morning, and after 8 months of living in this ward, Ward and I finally received a calling. PRIMARY.... the lord must really want us there. But after all this time I am excited to be back. Have a happy weekend.


2 comments:
Yeah for callings and congrats on loosing 4 pounds!
YEAH for you Norma!! I am so proud of you :-) Good luck and keep up the good work!
Post a Comment